The Lord Chancellor’s Suite at Chancery Court Hotel, London is a home away from home offering the feel of a true London residence.
Stepping through the suite’s stylish entrance, you are greeted with an elegant hallway, typical of a fine English mansion which leads you into this unique and luxurious suite spread over two levels.
This luxury hotel's suite consists of a separate lounge to relax and enjoy a moment’s calm away from the hustle and bustle of London’s streets, stairs down to the dining area with seating for up to eight people, a private study and a large bedroom with King sized bed.
Your own apartment in one of the greatest cities in the world, the Lord Chancellors Suite combines the best of English elegance with innovative style and the finest materials from around the world.
- Separate lounge
- Private study
- Marble bathrooms and powder room
- Steam shower stall and bath tub
- Dining table with seating for 8
- Geneva Sound system with iPod/iPhone docking station
- 52 inch flat screen LED television
- Wireless telephone
- Fine Italian Bedding and an extensive pillow selection
- Nespresso machine
- Salon grade hairdryer
- Personal scales